assalamualaikum


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Learning in the world, a bridge to the Hereafter?

(Help for simple solutions and the right ...)

 

"Nadia, whatever you learned (in school or anywhere) is not merely to catch up on the book value of fuss. But to live and worship ...", which is always pronounced the sentence on Nadia papa.

Maybe because too often hear the phrase, a long time also began to penetrate into consciousness. Therefore, if learning is relatively more focused than my friends in school. The value was also relatively stable since the hassle to go to school until now ...

Alhamdulillah ... ....

Thank God too, with the awareness that Papa and Mama so not too dizzy to force me to learn. Usually I learn because it feels the need to learn.

Thank God too, to learn how such a fuss of me since the first class to this day always on average. Thank God I can get to be proud of the subjects like Mathematics and Additional Mathematics, which the others are considered confidential.

But, sometimes I'm too much stress and despair if a lot of memorization. An example might be the last quiz test. So much memorization of the date. I complained directly to the poor. The date is a lot of rote, memorizing turn of events - is the occurrence of an event. Aduuh ... ...! But, Dad just replied calmly, "If we do not want to learn not me. no need to complain. Papa do not claim to be one hundred percent to the state. "

Alhamdulillah .... I was given an incredible amount of grace ... ..


No comments:

Post a Comment